Reiki Level 1 is for those who are completely new to Reiki, have no or little prior knowledge or those who wish to refresh their skills. It is the self-healing part of your journey. When you are attuned to Reiki Level 1 you are able to do healing on yourself and practise on family members, friends and pets.
2 wonderfully enjoyable and healing days from 10am until 4pm, with an hour for lunch and morning and afternoon breaks
Venue: The course takes place at the Indigo Moon Shop & Wellness Centre, 11-13 Market Street, Guildford.
You will learn
• The importance of regular meditation
• Meditation techniques for grounding, clearing and protecting yourself
• About the Founder of Reiki, Dr Mikao Usui
• The history of Reiki and how it has developed over time
• The 5 Reiki Principles
• How the subtle body works, including chakras and auras
• How to perform a healing on yourself, including hand positions
• How to perform a healing on someone else, including hand positions, how to tune into the recipient and using your intuition
• How to set up your treatment space
• Contraindications and Health & Safety
You will also receive
• Your four Level 1 Reiki attunements
• An extensive Reiki Level 1 manual
• A certificate of completion
• Access to our Reiki Circle to practice what you have learned and deepen your knowledge and healing
• Refreshments & biscuits (essential) at in person courses
• Lifetime post-course support
• Love, Light and a little gift from us!
• No prior knowledge of Reiki is needed
• A prior knowledge or practise of meditation is useful but not essential
• We recommend that you have a reiki treatment in the 2 weeks prior to your training.
• You will need to be able to fully commit to the 2 days of training and to 21 days of self-healing following the course (this takes 15-20 minutes a day).
• An attitude of gratitude, a loving heart and a desire to immerse yourself in the process.
What you will need:
Please bring your own lunch – we will provide refreshments throughout the day
A journal or notebook and pen (go on, treat yourself to a sparkly new one!!)
Comfortable clothes, including layers
Any of your favourite crystals, if you wish to bring them, particularly grounders.
The fee is £350, payable at the time of booking.
How to Book
Our next course will be held on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th October, 2023. Click the link below to book your space. We look forward to welcoming you for this life-changing training.